We believe the power of prayer comes from the strength of the community. The Good Shepherd Prayer Chain exists to extend daily prayer upon request for special needs of members, friends and others.
Add someone to the Prayer Chain
If you have a person or persons that need to be placed on the prayer chain, please use one of these methods:
- Call Dan Keohane at 608-655-4988
- Submit a Prayer Chain Request
- Fill out a pink prayer slip found in the front of the prayer book and place it in the offering plate or the basket on the counter in the office.
How long will these people be on the prayer list?
- For an illness – it varies
- For a death – 2 weeks
- For a new birth – 2 weeks
- For a birthday/anniversary – 1 week
The bulletin will be updated every 3rd month. If you have placed someone on the Prayer Chain, please let Dan Keohane know as much information as you are able so he will know if and when they need to be removed.