The Order of the Daughters of the King are women committed to participating in the extension of the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ through prayer, service, and evangelism.
Members vow to follow the Daughter’s Rule of Life which involves incorporating the Rule of Prayer and Rule of Service into their daily lives.
Rule of Prayer
- For the unity of Christ’s Church
- For the spread of Christ’s Kingdom, especially among women and girls
- For God’s blessing upon the members of the Order
- For the spiritual growth of the parish and for the clergy of the parish to which the chapter owes allegiance
- For the grace to follow our Rule and for our own needs
Rule of Service
- To be Christ’s faithful servant in the extension of His Kingdom
- To regularly take part in the worship, study and work of the Church
- To render at all times aid to the clergy as deemed necessary for the spiritual up-building of the parish